The BetterBond Beautiful Rooms Competition Terms and Conditions
By entering the Competition and/or accepting any prize, all entrants and winners agree to be bound by the terms and conditions below.
- How to Play – The BetterBond Home Improvement Competition (The Competition) commences on the 11th December 2012 and ends on the 11th January 2013, 17h00 (“Period”), inclusive of both dates. The winners will be personally notified telephonically or via email weekly with exception of the the winners on the 21st and the 28th of December and the 4th of January, who will be notified after the 7th of January.
- To qualify as an entrant in the Competition you must be a citizen or permanent resident of South Africa, currently residing in South Africa and be in possession of a valid South African identity document, and be 18 years old, or older, at the date on which you enter or, if a minor, you must be assisted to the extent necessary by a parent/legal guardian.
- To enter the Competition you must visit the BetterBond Facebook page on http://www.facebook.com/BetterBond and click on the competition app tab on the page. By submitting your details at login and entering the competition you agree to allow BetterBond to use your name on related Facebook competition posts, and also to contact you regarding any prize that you may have won.
- Entrants must submit original photographs of their home or the home of a friend or family member. ‘Unoriginal’ images (i.e. downloaded, copied, scanned or replicated from the original source in any way) will not be considered valid entries. These photographs must be voted for by other Facebook users and the pictures at 17h00 on the Friday ending of the first four (4) weeks will be eligible for the weekly prize of R1 000 in Yuppie Chef or Builder’s Warehouse vouchers. The photo with the most votes at 17h00 on Friday 11th January, 2013 will be eligible for the grand prize of R10 000 in Yuppie Chef or Builders Warehouse in-store account.
- By opting in to future communications, you also authorise BetterBond to contact you with regards to future specials and promotions. You may opt out from these communications at any time by selecting the provided opt out option.
- Any entrant found to have cheated during the course of any competition, or in any way attempting to cheat the system will be immediately disqualified and banned from further participation in the competition and any further competitions or games organised by the promoters, BetterBond and its agencies. The competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Facebook is completely released of all liability by each entrant in the competition. Entrants will be providing information to Organisers and not to Facebook.
- Prizes – Entrants stand a chance of winning one (1) Grand Prize of a R10 000 Yuppie Chef or Builders Warehouse in-store account or one (1) of four (4) secondary prizes of R1000 in Yuppie Chef or Builders Warehouse vouchers.
- All prizes, including the weekly vouchers, will only be delivered after the end of the Period.
- Prizes are not exchangeable or redeemable from BetterBond for any alternative form of compensation. All prize winners will be contacted within seven (7) days of the end of the Period. Prize winners will be given a period of 7 (seven) working days to respond to this or any email communication and claim their prize. If the prize winner does not respond within this period, an alternate winner will be selected from the entry pool according the number of votes received. The Organisers reserve the right to change these proceedings without notice.
- General – The promoter of the Competition is BetterBond and/or its agencies (“Organisers”). The Organisers will interpret the Rules in their sole discretion and reserve the right to amend the Rules at any time. The Organisers, their directors, members, partners, employees, agents, consultants, any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by them or any supplier of goods and services in connection with the Competition and their spouses, life partners, parents, children, siblings, business partners or associates are not eligible to participate in or enter the Competition. No entry is valid until a validation process determined by the Organisers has taken place. The winners of the prizes shall be chosen at the end of the Period by number of votes and will be monitored by the judges.
- The selected entries will, subject to the Rules, be declared the winner of the prize/s. Each winner will be contacted after they have been selected. In order to claim the prizes, the winners will be required to supply the Organisers a valid South African Physical Address, ID Number and Contact details to facilitate the delivery of the prize. Upon receipt of the completed and legible details, the prizes will be delivered according to the details provided.
- Should the winners of the prizes fail to submit the aforementioned details after 7 (seven) working days of the prize being awarded, the prize will be forfeited. In the event of a dispute, the decision of the Organisers will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into. By entering the Competition and/or accepting any prize, the entrants and winners hereby indemnify, release and hold harmless the Organisers (including their subsidiaries, holding companies and affiliates), their directors, employees, agents, suppliers and contractors (“Organiser Parties”) from and against any actions, claims and/or liability for injury, loss or damage of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from participation in the Competition, and/or the use, acceptance or possession of a prize, and/or participation (or non-participation) in a prize-related activity. The Organisers may require the winner (at no fee) to be identified, photographed, filmed and the aforementioned to be published in any media, subject to the winner’s right to decline participating in any such marketing activities. The Organisers reserve the right to terminate the Competition with immediate effect, without notice. In such event, all entrants hereby waive any rights which they may have against any Organiser Party and acknowledge that they will have no recourse or claim of any nature against the Organiser Parties. The prizes are not transferable. The Organisers reserve the right to substitute any prize with another prize of similar value. The Organisers are not liable for any technical failure that may result in an entry not being successfully submitted. Any prize is accepted by a winner at his/her own risk and the Organisers are not liable, at any time, for any defect in the prize.
- By using this application on your Android device you agree to be bound by the Google Policies found at the following link: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/
- By using this application on your Apple Device you agree to be bound by the Apple End-User License Agreement
Direct all Competition queries to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
The latest Terms and Conditions will always be available via http://www.betterbondblog.wordpress.co.za